Welcome to my favourite things. I figured I would take you through all of my favourite skin, hair, and make-up products. We’ve gone through Hair & Skincare, Lip Products, and Eye Products – here is everything else.
1. Urban Decay Naked Basics Flushed in Native – I love this face palette. The bronzer is too warm to contour with, but it gives a nice warmth to my face. I love the blush colour, and the highlighter is nice. It’s perfect for travel.
2. Colourpop Pearlized Highlighter in Smoke N Whistles – This is a gorgeous creamy highlighter, but I recommend applying it with your fingers for the most impact.
3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer – Oh how original, Haley. No one has ever recommended this before. I know, I don’t care. I love it!
4. NYX Mineral Stick Foundation in 03 – I had been jonesing to try this for ages and I finally got it and was not disappointed. It’s not as stiff as I was expecting and the coverage is great.
5. NYX Ultra HD Concealer in 03 – I have been through so many tubes of this. It’s a great concealer, and I have the tendency to use it more or less as a foundation on low-key make-up days.
6. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray – I am greasy. I have come to accept it. This setting spray makes it so that my makeup doesn’t slide off my face.