Welcome to my favourite things. I figured I would take you through all of my favourite skin, hair, and make-up products. Next up – my favourite lip products. I looove lipstick. I have a hard time going into drugstores and not picking up some sort of new lip thang. Here are my favs.
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Whiskey – I got this lipstick in an Influenster box and I fell in love immediately. BITE does a great effing lipstick. Creamy and pigmented, it is perfect.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in LUV – This was my first ever high-end lipstick purchase. I was dying for a purple lipstick, and I knew this one would last all day. This formula is drying, but it doesn’t bother me.
- NYX Wonder Pencil in Light – I have no time for lip liners, I use this instead. I can use it with any lipstick I have.
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Ouija – I can’t find this exact colour on the website, but it’s a gorgeous pinky-orange. Not everyone loves this formula from Colourpop, but I love a lipstick that I can put on and know it will stay all day. I’ve even worn this for a day at the beach with no budging or smudging. I’d say be aware when purchasing these that the colour on the website isn’t always an exact match to the product you get.
- Burt’s Bees Natural Chapstick – I always put on a chapstick before lipstick and this is my favourite one.
- Essence Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Peach Party – I saw these on sale at the drugstore one day, and then I liked them so much I went back and bought more. I have 4 all together. They were so cheap but also amazing. Peach Party is my favourite colour that I got.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen – The Soft Matte Lip Creams are my FAVOURITE lip products. Great colour payoff, awesome selection, astounding price. I’ve convinced all of my friends to get one.
- Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner – My lips can get a little bit worse for wear after a day of drying lip colours. I got this as a Sephora sample and use it when my lips are feeling extra dry. I wake up in the morning and my lips are soft AF. Too bad it’s pricey and I probably will never buy the full version. Probably.