Welcome to my favourite things. I figured I would take you through all of my favourite skin, hair, and make-up products. First up, hair and skincare.
- Shea Moisture African Black Mud Clarifying Mask – I have a hard time being impressed with face masks, but I keep trying. I’ve heard good things about this one and holy shit it was great. I noticed a great improvement in my skin by the next morning.
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Face Moisturizer – I get super oily, but I don’t want to ignore any dry patches. This moisturiser has been perfect for me. It doesn’t have any oil, and it helps to clear breakouts.
- Hask Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Deep Conditioner – These hair masks have done wonders for my hair. Since I lighten it, it tends to get a bit dry. I use this mask about once a week to breathe life into my hair. One package lasts foreverrrrrrr.
- Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent – This is one of my OG products. I’ve been using it since high school and haven’t come into any reason why I should stop. I’ve been tempted by the Micellar water trend, but I can’t stray from my old reliable.
- John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray – Hi, my name is Haley and I’m a natural brunette. This spray is what helps me stay blonde. I LOVE IT.
- Alba Botanica Face & Body Scrub – I’ve been using this scrub for years now, it’s great. The only problem is I have yet to find it in Canada.
- Sarah’s Soaps in Facial Philter – I forgot to add this one into the picture. I bought this at a handmade market before Christmas and have been using it every day since. I love this soap, it leaves my face squeaky clean – and better yet it’s locally made and all natural.